RESOURCES MAP NOW AVAILABLE
You can now see a map view of the various resources to support children, youth and families available throughout New Mexico. The map includes names and locations of different service providers and more detailed information.
What is PullTogether?
As New Mexicans, we are all responsible for making our state a great place to grow up. We may face challenges, but our strong communities and diverse cultures make it possible to give all children the love, support, and guidance they deserve.
PullTogether is about enlisting parents, families, community members, and young people in the fight to make sure our children are safe, cared for, and ready to succeed.
If we all work together, we can make New Mexico the best place to be a kid.
Support for Parents
“When I feel myself losing patience with my kids, it really helps to take 5 minutes of alone time to calm down.”
“I plan small breaks for myself throughout the day, like listening to relaxing music or taking a walk outside with my baby. It helps keep stress from building up.”
“I lose my patience more quickly when I’m worried about things other than my kids, like work or friends. Acknowledging that keeps me from taking it out on them.”
For more advice from parents who have been there before, click here.prevnext
HELP AND ADVICE FOR NEW MEXICO PARENTS
Being a parent is hard. But you don’t have to do it all on your own.
- Feeling frustrated? Get advice from parents who have done it before.
- Find child care in your area here. You may qualify for financial assistance—find out more.
- New parents may qualify for a free parenting coach. Learn more about free home visiting programs.
- Need expert help with homework? Log on to Brainfuse for one-to-one, online homework help.
- Having fun with your family doesn’t have to break the bank. Click here to find low-cost family activities.
- We all have the power to stop tragedies before they happen. Give a child a voice.
- Nobody should have to feel scared in their own home. If you do, reach out for help.
- Summer months mean more mouths to feed at home. Find out where to get free meals for kids.
- To find other resources in your area, click here.