If you want to talk... we're here to listen.

What if I do not have Medicaid or Private Insurance?

A. All of our fees are based on a sliding fee scale, which is based on your income. For adult trauma or all adolescent services, you or your child may be eligible for grant assistance to help pay for your services. Proof of income is required to qualify.